<body> BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

 

...PROFILE

Isabell Ho

Create your badge

...LINKS

ICE ANGEL
alvinn
amberr
angeliaa
angelinee
bettyy
butterflyy
ccmm
charlenee
cindyy
claree
collinn
hansell
ivann
jackyy
jaryll
jaymeee
nicholass
shuningg
shuzhenn
tammii
tzutingg
weiningg
xiaxuee
zhongg


...ARCHIVES
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • September 2010

  • ...TAGBOARD




     

    ...CREDITS

    DESIGNER:  ice angel


     

    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org
    Photos: 1 2 3 4

    Friday, April 17, 2009


    With a capital I.

    I need to let my readers, most of whom are those I have openly invited
    to share my life and thoughts with and a minority of the self-invited
    coupled with the likes of living in anonymity know that I expect some
    respect at my space.

    I unstd that u may feel a need to know whatever goes on at my side and
    occasionally the need to voice ur discomforts or ur take on my life. I
    respect ur needs n I EXPECT mine in return. In fact I have a few
    expectations. Follow the rules and we all will be happy ppl. If u deem
    it too harsh then I supposed ur not cut out to be in my circle, and ur
    supposed respect will not be given.

    First, I expect ppl to tag. That's what the tagboard is for.

    2ndly, tag sensibly. If u have no respect for me pls at least show me
    u have a wee bit left for urself. I expect creative and respectful
    tags that are not degrading to anyone at least. Save ur half passed
    six advices like selling ur body at geylang or anything along that
    line. That is not welcomed and it just makes u sound stupid.

    Thirdly, tag with ur nick or name. I absolutely detest ppl using what
    I use on MY tagboard. N this will be the last time I am repeating
    myself. Any other tags done in my nick 'me' on MY tagboard, the ip add
    will be banned. I don't give a damn if ur saying any thing that will
    be beneficial to me. N I don't really care if u happen to be my fren.
    If ur irritating n stupid u just are n I will make sure u get that in
    ur puny brain.

    4thly, if u dislike anything that I've written and wants to say ur
    piece of mind, yes u can. But I will not promise my degree of
    hospitality on it. Like I said, if wadeva I say makes u unhappy den
    fuck off from my page. I didn't point a gun to ur fucking face n force
    u to read my blog. U have a choice n pls show me ur smart enuff to
    know how to choose.

    Last expectation for today, don't tell me what to do. U have no right
    to. This is my blog. If u need someone to listen to u go get a
    goldfish. U need sth intellectually on par with u.

    So ppl, I hope my msg is clear enuff. For those who don't unstd, u
    really shdn't be here. We're really on different channels.

    Now on a lighter note, justin is unhappy but I dunno how to cheer him
    up. Such a lousy gf. =(

    Ok he spotted me blogging! Gotta run! Read the above n rmbr them!
    SentxzQx from my iPod

     - I guess this is a beautiful mistake too...# ;