ICE ANGEL
alvinn
amberr
angeliaa
angelinee
bettyy
butterflyy
ccmm
charlenee
cindyy
claree
collinn
hansell
ivann
jackyy
jaryll
jaymeee
nicholass
shuningg
shuzhenn
tammii
tzutingg
weiningg
xiaxuee
zhongg
DESIGNER: ice angel
To tell u guys the truth I drafted this a day before new year n if it still reads like a draft it’s because i didn’t give it a master copy. I started this early cos i think i’d most possibly be a few days late or maybe just a day, depending on how much attention i am giving justin instead of my blog.
Ok since i made my very convincing excuse to be excused i think i can continue where i left off. In case you are lost... i left off probably 5 lines up? Once again...
A VERY HEARTY n HOPEFULLY LUCKY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
It’s amazing how time flies. Especially when u so badly want to hold on to it. Holding on to all the fleeting moment. Holding on to the memories. Holding on to the intangibles. N its equally amazing how the year balances throughout. All good things mixing with the bad ones, nv tipping over, nv on the edge. Its déjà vu u noe... mere 365 days ago? Or maybe 12mths ago? I was penning this... exactly the same purpose, just with different context and timeline. I’ve decided this time round to give my recapping entry a little colour, with pictures to mark my timestamp. N i forewarn anyone that it will be filled with love. So if it gets a little overwhelming for u, just.go.away. I won’t blame u for being so green with jealousy. *grins* Anw, this shd well be a superbly long post, with lotsa words (of cos) and photos. 2nd piece of caution.
And as of now.. i am not sure where i would be heading to for countdown or if there would be any. But if i do.. i’ll let u guys in (hopefully) with pictures. N if there will be pictures, they will be posted up real soon.
So yes, 2009 saw an induction to the family, a permanent job to boost, my first surgery, a little liquidity, more responsibility, a mature (aging if u must) me, an ocean filled with love from him, family and friends.. etc etc etc. Pardon me if i left u out. I can only recall these many.
Here goes nth.....!
Work
I left the job i ended 2008 with at the end of March. I cant help it if i cant get over the fact that my ex boss was a tyrant even if he pays gd. Colleagues were alright, fine ppl. But it just wasn’t enuff to insure my ‘longevity’. I JUST HAD TO LEAVE. Cut out the bad things, i found this current job i am in love with in April. Nearly screwed it up due to some issue i had with my life. So secretive u would say. But it really is a very private matter. Please respect my privacy as i will with yours. My bosses are wonderful although there will be a BIG BIG change come 2010. I just hope everything will still be as sweet as ever. Colleagues are great ppl! Esp Kate... she is a hell of a funny lady. Very animated sometimes. Life without her in the office feels like forever.
my new desk.
BUT. I still need plenty of slp. How to comprehend? Somebody tell me! GIVE ME A REMEDY!
Family
No big issue here. maybe the one with my brother. Who suddenly decides to bum his days away. Totally living life like a living dead. One moment busking with energy, goes to school diligently, goes to work efficiently. Next, refuses to barge, just wants to face his freaking computer n plays his computer game EVERYDAY. For those moments i really saw him as a very useless bum. Wasting the earth’s resources. Wasting my parents’ money n effort. Wasting his gf’s youth n time. Wasting his life. I am not sure abt his schooling issue as of now but i think he has graduated amidst ‘trying’ period. Hopefull its for the better.
My mum on the other hand, decided to work. Changed a million jobs in a yr. I dunno when is she gonna face the fact that homemaker suits her best. But nvm... i think enlightenment takes time.. the other thing that requires more urgency? The need for a maid. MUAHAHAHA.
My dad? Still working hard as ever. He is a bull, plough lands and drag carts. Wad else? Had his nice 60th bdae celebrating courtesy of me n justin. I noe he loved it. He didn’t nag for a whole damn week! How else to justify that? Haha! Made him a card as well as a scrap book that came a few mths late. so.ashamed.of.it. i noe he is growing older and older n i appreciate him for all the efforts, sweat, time, blood, gore, thrills, into his 2 lovely kids’ lives. Just a few more years dad! N u can be well into retirement!
Sigh. I dun wanna grow old.
Friends
I make new friends every yr. Some i try to forget. Some i’ve already forgotten. Others i try damn hard to rmbr. Lots n lots of effort there. Made some new friends this yr. Justin’s polymates and his childhood sweethearts. His polymates celebrated their 21st bdae this yr n that BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES! I WANNA CELEBRATE MY 21st BDAE FOR THE 4th TIME IN 2010. Hear that justin? I engage u as my organiser! N i wan presents. Very impt point to note. Anw... they are really young ppl. Always cheerful and bubbly. I wish i could be like them... lol. No responsibilities.
us n his polymates at dempsey's b&j.
ml's bdae at some condo in Jurong.
x'mas eve countdown at eastcoast.
EH. But i am seriously abt loving u guys ok... very very seriously. At times u guys must take me seriously.
School
2009 was zilch school life. Taste of adulthood. Bland like hell.
U probably feel that i shd totally forget abt this part. But no... i am so gonna fall back into semi sch life come the new yr. I’ve enrolled myself in ACCA. I have absolutely no headstart whatsoever. Clueless abt wad to expect other than its ‘tough’, ‘difficult’ and ‘fail-able’ by my colleagues. School starts on the 5th of Jan. I am getting cold feet. HOW? I still think i need to get a new bag. LOL. I amuse myself all the time.
I sincerely hope everything will go well. I cannot screw this up cos i am paying EVERY cent myself. N i WILL NOT screw it up. COS I AM STILL PAYING EVERY CENT MYSELF.
I will go pray for normal earthlings as my classmates. No aliens, no zombies, no leeches, no robots. Amen.
Events
Now it seems like i can talk abt myself more. Or was i not talking abt myself at all? Haha.
Had my first operation in Jan. Just before cny. It was bad cos i didn’t get to buy any new clothes. I wasn’t allowed to go out n no seafood for reunion dinner when everyone else are peeling off the shell of the prawns. POOR ME. but it was one gd experience. I had a taste of non stop vomiting. Lol. Better than food poisoning i tell u. Esp when u puke fish out. I hated fish for a while.... i am still hating saba fish cos of the revoking fishy smell.
Went genting again! Just the 2 of us! It was a very very very sweet moment n oso scary one. Sweet cos we had our Er Ren Shi Jie. Scary cos the rides scared me. Fun cos we're fun ppl! haha. i just love spending my seconds with him.
us in the hotel lift before we go home.
us in love.
i gotten my license too. a very expensive 2yrs lesson to have. but after i got the card? i hardly drive. haha i need a car!
Was it a very eventful yr? I think so. Lol.
Regrets
DO I HAVE REGRETS?
Just 1.
If i have to relive those moments again, i will still stick to my guns.
Sigh.
(continued on 1st of Jan 2010)
Love
Always the last one. Always the one i so look forward to write abt since the start of the entry. Ok...2oo8 was mundane. Wrong dates and the negativities. Well, i think my wish for a colourful love life in 2009 was heard and well received! 2009 was so complete because of him. Love wasn’t all that far n unreachable since eons ago and once again i knew how and when to be selfless. Woah. Haha.
It was a whirlwind courtship. Fast n not so furious. I rmbr the first time i saw him. It was during the CNY gathering at my place where he(i) first laid eyes on me(him). HAHA HE IS SO GONNA KILL ME. ok lar.. i found him really cute n good looking! So ya-da ya-da.. we went out n BOOMZ it begin. There were certainly ups and downs... n i try my best not to upset him. We have serious personality differences. Btwn us, he is the very standardized one, prudent with money, man/father of the family... u get the drift. While me? the very everything-also-ok one, spendthrift, the semi spoilt princess of the family. the initial stages saw some serious communication problems too. For i always speak my mind n sometimes i get a wee bit bimbotic... u know lar huh. N by staying over at my place, he got to see how lazy in fact his gf is. Really bad. Once again i am ashamed of myself.
Now.. it has been 9 and a half mths shared btwn us. 2 and a half to go to hit our 1 anniversary. CNY means alot to me(us) cos it marks our 365 days of knowing one another. I dare say i’ve improved and will continue to improve so that everyone will be happy. I only get to see him on weekends now cos of his officer course, of cos i dread the weekdays but i value the weekends a whole lot more. I cannot wait to see him and snuggle up to him, feel the warmth of his skin and the smell of his hair and every other cliché lines u can think of. He always gives me the sense of security (physically) when we’re tgt. Albeit the uncertainty of the future, i do feel secured (mentally) other than the times he stares at girls with obviously better features than me and when he comments on my obvious short bob cut and piling weight. so.not.nice. but for everything else, i very much appreciate his presence and efforts and making them work. I look forward to spending a fruitful 2010 with Justin Wong.
at the launch of his dad's co's new product.
us at botanic.
So for 2009 it was very very much pieced tgt. I was somewhat complete. A close knitted family, a secured job, the ups and downs of life and the perfect (in my eyes) boyfriend. I’ve learnt alot, gathered alot and enlightened loads more. i am so gonna keep them locked in my heart and reminiscence them time to time.
For now, i am going to just enjoy my few days left till school starts, my first few days of 2010 indulged in his arms before his books in again and before life goes back to normal n mundane on weekdays.
Hmm and to you guys.. i love u guys too. I loved 2009. I loved how it turned out.
So there, gd bye to 2009.
Once again,
Hello to a brand new year. Hello 2010.
- I guess this is a beautiful mistake too...# ;